frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Book Recommendation

If I am going to read only three books this year, which investing books would you recommend for a beginner to get started with the share market?

Tagged:

Comments

• 1) The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
    2) The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing by Pat Dorsey
    3) Berkshire Hataway- letters to shareholders by Warren Buffett

• edited February 26

@Neil said:
    1) The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
    2) The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing by Pat Dorsey
    3) Berkshire Hataway- letters to shareholders by Warren Buffett

Good recommendations Neil. I think its really difficult to pick just three books for me. Anyways, apart from the books mentioned by Neil, I will definitely add reading one of the books by Peter Lynch, I'll suggest 'One up on wall street'. It's a good book for beginners.

• Hi Sanchita. I recently published a youtube video on the same which may be useful to you. You can watch it here:

• Check out 'One Up on Wall Street: How to Use What You Already Know to Make Money in the Market' by Peter Lynch. Peter’s book is a feel-good investment guide unlike some of the other books on investment. Peter Lynch, a renowned investor, in his book explains how lucrative investment plans are present everywhere. The book also talks about how an average investor can easily rival professionals if they can pay attention to various key investment opportunities.