frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Broker Recommendation

Hi everyone. Can you share your experience with your current stockbroker like pros, cons facilities etc? Which stockbroker will you recommend for the beginners?

Tagged:

Comments

• I've used multiple brokers since I begin investing.

I started with ICICI direct. I enjoyed the trading platform and facilities offered by ICICI Direct, but the brokerage was high. So, I have switched to Zerodha, a discount broker. I've also tried other brokers like SBI Smart, HDFC Sec, and 5 Paisa to try out their platform.

For beginners, I will recommend starting with discount brokers like Zerodha or 5Paisa... It will save a lot of brokerage charges. I hope it helps. Cheers!!

• i had with sbi securities, now currently having zerodha, its very useful in delivery type.
    very less brokerage.