frame

Are you ready for the Challenge? #IntroduceYourself

Hi there,

Thank you so much for showing your interest in "Invest Rs 5,000 in a Month Challenge". I'm confident that this challenge will give you an experience of the lifetime.

Let's start with introducing yourself.

Here are some points that we would love to know about you.

1. Your name, age, and occupation.
  2. Why haven't you started investing in stocks till now?
  3. Have you invested in any other asset like gold, real estate, mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposits etc?
  4. How much time are you willing to spend per-day researching stocks?
  5. How confident are you that you will complete this challenge?
  6. And anything else that you would like to share...

Ready? Go ahead and make your first post in this challenge!

Cheers!

P.S. If you need any help throughout the challenge, feel free to post your queries in this forum. I'll personally answer every question. #HappyInvesting

Comments

• Hello sir. I am Pallav Kiran. I'm 25 years old and work in an IT company. I have never invested in share market earlier because I do not have money. i will start investing from this month..... i am confidend that i will invest rs 5000 by the end of this month.

• Hello Everyone,
    I'm Pallav, 23, working as an Associate Engineer at Qualcomm India. Haven't invested directly in stocks till now. I invest for long-term in mutual funds and ELSS (tax-saving). I'll be researching 2 hours daily for stocks. And I'm pretty confident that I'll make my first investment of Rs 5k in stocks within a month. Happy Investing :wink:

• Hi everyone. Kritika here. I'm 20 and Estudante at Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences. I am very new to investing and haven't invested anywhere. Kritesh Sir's articles are very helpful and inspiring. I'm accepting this challenge and I am confident that I will make my first investment before the end of this month. Thank you so much.

• Hi people. I'm Shweta, 25, software developer. I accept this challenge and I'm 200% confident that I will make my first investment in this month. Happy Investing :blush:

• Glad to hear that, Guys. AND ALL THE VERY BEST!! I’m sure that this challenge will be fruitful to you all. Make this month rememberable by making your first investment. Cheers!!

• Hello I am parveen from panipat, age is 30, doing account job in n Delhi, I invested in some share in 2015.but loss some money not all, I have started with 5000 and I July I also invested 5000 again and doing trading, I am earning but without knowledge profit is not much only 1ruppea or 50paisa , some times 5or 10 Paisa
  • Hi, I am Jayant having moderate knowledge in Share Market but not confident about the right Entry/Exit timing, will take the challenge of investing Rs 5000/-.

• edited August 2018
    Hi, I'm Mohammed Musthafa, I'm 24. Im an engineering dropout. I currently run small scale businesses. I started investing in stocks since last month. I had invested in P.C jewellers. I can spend about 3-4 hours in a day to research stocks. I have no doubt about me completing this challenge. I know I will.
  • H,i I am Najeeb a trainer and trader in financial markets .A bit out of the box researching into picking the velocity , volatility and sensitivity relating the underlying market and the options market there by locking positions to structure and compound my seed capital using proper risk management techniques .What is this challenge all about?

• Hi,
    I'm Riyaj, 43, working as a Professor. I am interested to invest in undervalued, growth and dividend paying stock after thorough understanding it.