frame

FREE Giveaway for New Joiners- "Smart Portfolio Tracker"

Hi there,

Do you know that Google provides the facility of GOOGLE FINANCE from where you can easily pull important stock data in google sheets to track your portfolio?

If you an average Indian investor who is not involved in frequent trades and just wants to keep a proper track of returns and dividends, then tracking your portfolio on excel sheets makes more sense. And this can easily be done using google sheets.

Smart Portfolio Tracker:

Here's the link to the free smart portfolio tracker-- SMART PORTFOLIO TRACKER.

Quick Note: The first thing that you need to do after visiting the above sheet is: Go to File-> 'Make a copy’.
Then you’ll be able to edit the file.

NOTE: The current stock price gets auto-updated as the prices are pulled from google finance. I’ve applied most of the formula’s here. Just edit the cells, do not delete it; otherwise, you have to re-apply the formulas. If you do not have so many stocks in your portfolio, then simply hide the rows. Further, most of the excel formulas are applicable in the sheet

I have explained how you can create and track your stock portfolio using google sheets here: http://www.tradebrains.in/track-your-stock-portfolio-in-google-sheets/188

I hope it helps. Thank you for joining the discussion forum. #HappyInvesting.

Thanks and Regards,
Kritesh Abhishek

P.S. If you need any help regarding the 'SMART PORTFOLIO TRACKER', feel free to comment below. I'll be glad to help you out.

Comments